The Kingston Land Trust is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to the protection and preservation of open space, historic sites, wetlands, scenic areas, and forests in the City of Kingston and the surrounding region to include the Town of Ulster and the Town of Kingston.
Join us at our annual benefit event on Monday, January 12th from 7 – 9 PM at the Anchor. More info and RSVP. Your year-end contribution helps sustain our work to protect, preserve and connect the places that make Kingston special. Make a one-time or recurring contribution via our secure online giving portal.
* Protect and preserve open space.
* Identify, acquire, hold, and manage real property as well as employ conservation easements to real property in and around Kingston, NY.
* Work with municipalities, businesses, and all levels of government agencies in order to facilitate these conservation efforts.
* Work with community groups, schools, other non-profits, and individuals to bolster the level of appreciation for open space and natural resources as well as the need for conservation efforts.
* Develop educational and outreach programs with the community that relate to the preservation of open space.
* Help form and work with community groups involved in community gardens, preservation of parklands, and recycling efforts in and around Kingston, NY.
Andi Turco-Levin, Board Chair
Kingston Land Trust
P.O. Box 2701
Kingston, N.Y. 12402