Protecting, connecting and activating
open spaces in and around Kingston
What We Do:
- Identify, acquire, hold, and manage real property as well as employ conservation easements to real property in and around Kingston, NY.
- Work with municipalities, businesses, and all levels of government agencies in order to facilitate conservation efforts.
- Work with community groups, schools, other non-profits, and individuals to bolster the level of appreciation for open space and natural resources as well as the need for conservation efforts.
- Develop educational and outreach programs with the community that relate to the preservation of open space.
- Help form and work with community groups involved in community gardens, preservation of park lands in and around Kingston, NY.
- The Kingston Greenline is our flagship project, in partnership with the City of Kingston and Ulster County.
The Kingston Land Trust is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to the protection and preservation of open space, historic sites, wetlands, scenic areas, and forests in the City of Kingston and the surrounding region.
845-877-LAND  firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 2701 Kingston, N.Y. 12402