The Kingston Land Trust is a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to the protection and preservation of open space, historic sites, wetlands, scenic areas, and forests in the City of Kingston and the surrounding region to include the Town of Ulster and the Town of Kingston.
* Protect and preserve open space
* Identify, acquire, hold, and manage, real property as well as employ conservation easements to real property in and around Kingston, NY.
* Work with local, state and federal agencies, municipalities and businesses in preserving, protecting and conserving open space, scenic areas, wetlands and historic sites in and around Kingston, NY.
* Work with community groups, schools, other non-profits and individuals to bolster the level of appreciation for open space and natural resources as well as the need for conservation efforts.
* Develop educational and outreach programs with the community that relate to the preservation of open space
* Help form and work with community groups involved in community gardens, preservation of parklands and recycling efforts in and around Kingston, NY.
Andi Turco-Levin, Board Chair
thekingstonlandtrust at gmail.com
Kingston Land Trust
P.O. Box 2701
Kingston, N.Y. 12402
To learn more about the Kingston Greenline or to read about our fall 2013 trail walks, click here. Download presentations from the Kingston Greenline & Ulster County Trails Summit via our SlideShare page by clicking here.